The WCSA operates an interdisciplinary mentoring program which pairs senior faculty mentors with junior faculty, activists, and graduate students. An application for mentees is forthcoming. For more information or to volunteer to serve as a mentor, please contact past-President Michele Fazio.
- Colby King, Sociology, Bridgewater State University
- Tim Strangleman, Sociology, University of Kent
- Michele Fazio, Literature & Service-Learning, University of North Carolina at Pembroke
- Christie Launius, Gender, Women, and Sexuality Studies, Kansas State University
- Claude E. Taylor, Communication, Monmouth University