The nominations process is now open for the WCSA and WCA elections in June. The open positions for 2018-19 are:
- Two At-Large Steering Committee Members
- Elections Committee Member
- Working-Class Academics (WCA) Chair-Elect.
Though we will have blast email calls for nominations over the next couple of months, it is not too early to submit nominations, including self-nominations. Simply email your nominee to Elections Committee Chair Jackie Gabriel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are nominating somebody besides yourself, please seek their permission before nominating and simply copy them on your email nomination to Elections Committee Chair.
- In addition, please send along the nominee’s email address and provide the nominee’s status (graduate student, independent scholar, etc.). No biographical rationale is necessary at this point. However, for those of you who are self-nominating, please send along a brief biography.